We strongly value our collaborative partnerships with companies and individuals who share the vision to build a more diverse future workforce. Minnesota is expecting 14% growth in its technology sector by 2026. Current employment rates will not meet the demand. Solving the needs of the future workforce require new pathways to employment and Technovation[MN] is creatively preparing girls for these roles. We know that today’s teenage girls are the next generation of technologists and entrepreneurs, and teaching them to program multiplies their power in the marketplace.
Donations to Technovation[MN] are tax deductible as a program of Code Savvy, a 501(c)(3) organization. Whether you contribute to sustain the program or support an event, your contributions are helping girls discover their inner technologists. Sponsorship levels are listed below.
Become a Strategic Partner
Strategic partners are making substantial contributions to increasing the interest, knowledge, and confidence in girls to pursue careers in technology or entrepreneurship. Interest in this exclusive level can be discussed with the Executive Director, Technovation[MN].
Sustaining Partner – $20,000
Sustaining partners are invaluable in ensuring that the experience of Technovation[MN]’s all-girls teams create a path to year-over-year participation
- Logo recognition in the footer of Technovation[MN] website, at events, and on all supporting seasonal collateral
- Ability to announce, at a minimum, one winning Appapalooza team with a photo opportunity
- Reserved seats at Appapalooza awards ceremony
- All Champion level benefits
Champion – $10,000
Champions are critical to the success of Appapalooza where participants of girls-only teams, friends, families, mentors, judges, and supporters come together to share technology innovations and creativity
- Recognition in Technovation[MN] digital correspondence throughout the season
- All Advocate level benefits
Advocate – $5,000
Advocates are the infrastructure foundation to support many aspects of the Technovation[MN] program, including training, recruiting volunteers, and marketing
- Social Media shout-outs from Technovation[MN] at Appapalooza
- Booth and swag giveaway opportunities at Appapalooza
- Appapalooza program listing by sponsorship level
- Tabletop opportunities throughout season
- All Community Friend level benefits
Community Friend – Under $5000 and in-kind offers
Community friends believe in the mission of Technovation[MN] and want to help in everyway possible
- Linked logo on sponsor page of Technovation[MN] website throughout the season
- Sponsorship recognition by sponsor level in Appapalooza presentation
- In-kind support through volunteer time, materials, or additional infrastructure are also welcome
If you are passionate about inspiring young women please consider supporting Technovation[MN]. Contact us for more information.
Three-hour events where young women between the ages of 10-18 have the opportunity to learn MIT App Inventor and build several mobile apps. Visit @technovationmn to see photos of our most recent event.
A global entrepreneurship program that inspires and enables teen girls to dream up, design, code and pitch mobile phone apps. This 12-week guided curriculum includes design, marketing, coding
Appapalooza is a celebratory event to congratulate all Minnesota Technovation Girls, formally Technovation Challenge teams on completing the 12-week curriculum and submitting their work into the global competition. All Minnesota teams ‘pitch’ their app and celebrate their success with a DJ, photo booth, and prizes for each participant.
Top teams are then flown to Silicon Valley to present to real venture capitalists; the grand prize is $500-$20,000 and
We are also looking for in-kind partners to help with various aspects of running a non-profit like branding, printing, gathering sponsorships, technology, event planning, and more.
If interested in helping out in one of these capacities or if you have another way you can help out please contact us
If you are passionate about inspiring young women please consider supporting Technovation[MN].