We strongly value our collaborative partnerships with companies and individuals who share the vision to build a more diverse future workforce. Minnesota is expecting 14% growth in its technology sector by 2026. Current employment rates will not meet the demand. Solving the needs of the future workforce require new pathways to employment and Technovation[MN] is creatively preparing girls for these roles. We know that today’s teenage girls are the next generation of technologists and entrepreneurs, and teaching them to program multiplies their power in the marketplace.
Donations to Technovation[MN] are tax deductible as a program of Code Savvy, a 501(c)(3) organization. Whether you contribute to sustain the program or support an event, your contributions are helping girls discover their inner technologists. Sponsorship levels are listed below.
If you know a business or a person who might be interested in sponsoring, here is a deck you can use as an overview of the program, and a video you can use to highlight how the Technovation[MN] program inspires girls.
Sustaining Partner – $30,000+
Sustaining partners are making substantial contributions to increasing the interest, knowledge, and confidence in girls to pursue careers in technology or entrepreneurship. Interest in this exclusive level can be discussed with the Executive Director, Technovation[MN].
Investor – $20,000+
Investors are invaluable in ensuring that the experience of Technovation[MN]’s all-girls teams create a path to year-over-year participation.
- Logo recognition in the footer of Technovation[MN] website and on supporting seasonal collateral
- Speaking opportunities throughout the Technovation[MN] season
- Recognition in annual report. Plus all benefits listed below.
Benefactor – $10,000+
Benefactors are critical to the success of a celebratory event where participants of girls-only teams, friends, families, mentors, judges, and supporters come together to share technology innovations and creativity
- Opportunity to connect with a team of girls
- Logo recognition at seasonal events. Plus all benefits listed below.
Supporter – $5,000
Supporters are the infrastructure foundation to support many aspects of the Technovation[MN] program, including training, recruiting volunteers, and marketing.
- Linked logo on Technovation[MN] website sponsor page.
- Social media shout-outs and recognition in digital correspondence.
- Swag giveaway opportunities. Plus all benefits listed below.
Contributor – $1000
Contributors believe in the mission of Technovation[MN] and want to help in everyway possible.
- Listed in Appapalooza printed/online program. Plus all benefits listed below.
Friend – $500
Friends want to partner with other friends to fulfill the mission of Technovation[MN].
- Recognized at annual Appapalooza
We are also looking for in-kind partners to help with various aspects of running a non-profit like branding, printing, gathering sponsorships, technology, event planning, and more.
If you are passionate about inspiring young women please consider supporting Technovation[MN]. Contact us for more information.