Registrations for Technovation 2014 are officially open and you can sign up today!
Like last year, we challenge this year’s teams to develop an app that solves a problem in their local community in one of the three following categories:
1. Creating apps for local organizations
2. Teen issues (suicide, peer pressure, teen pregnancy, etc.)
3. Women’s issues (domestic violence, eating disorders, underrepresentation)
The program doesn’t officially start until the week of February 3rd, 2014, but we encourage teams to start forming now so you’ll be all ready to go when the season begins. (You can even start working on app ideas early. We won’t tell.)
We’ve made some improvements to our course this season:
- Online Recognition for all participants
- Special Recognition for teams that submit complete app prototypes and pitches
- Long-Distance Mentorship opportunities for rural and global teams
Curriculum Improvements on the way before the program officially begins on February 3rd. As always, it’s free to participate and we can’t wait to see what great app ideas will come out of the program next.